Esoes (pronounced S-O-S) is a cosmetics firm with a singular and highly effective mission. Based by Pleasure Hoover, a mom of two ladies, the lipstick is designed to assist ladies caught in violent encounters or caught in conditions the place they believe their drink might have been spiked. The lipstick holder has a button that when activated, connects to an app to ship custom-made communications to family members or police to get assist. Additionally contained in the holder are two check strips that may be dipped right into a drink to verify for the presence of benzodiazepine, a drug generally utilized in date rape crimes.
Pleasure pitched her product on a current episode of Elevator Pitch, and the traders have been so impressed together with her take-charge spirit and the significance of her firm’s mission that they granted her a $10,000 money prize made attainable by Amazon Enterprise.
Following her profitable journey within the elevator and boardroom assembly, Pleasure sat down with the host of the Post-Pitch Podcast to debate how she developed her successful pitch, and her plans for scaling her enterprise. Hear in to study:
- How she recovered her ideas when her nerves threatened to tank her pitch.
- How she is exploring various partnerships and strategic choices even when a direct funding is not secured.
- The worth of traders’ advertising and operational expertise over their cash.
- Her plans to develop the product line using fairness crowdfunding.
- How social media is aligning clients and traders with the corporate’s mission.
- Comply with @esoescosmetics to study extra.
How you can Watch “Elevator Pitch”
Season 10 of Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch is introduced by Amazon Enterprise with assist from State Farm. New episodes stream on Wednesdays on Entrepreneur.com. Comply with Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch on Facebook, YouTube and IGTV.