- Click on the hyperlink above to obtain the spreadsheet device.
- Open the file. Enter your private and family bills within the columns titled “Deliberate” and “Precise.” You should use the “Insert” perform so as to add new rows or the “Delete” perform to take away them as wanted. The “Funds stability” desk will calculate the full robotically, even should you delete rows or cells. Observe: Keep away from deleting the “Subtotal” row in every desk, as this may have an effect on the funds stability calculation.
- In case you customise the spreadsheet, be conscious of the components within the “Funds stability” part. Keep in mind to replace it should you add one other class to the funds, as an example.
Extra on budgeting:
- How to create a monthly budget: A step-by-step guide for Canadians
- Debt demystified: How to calculate your debt
- How Canadians can save money on gas, grocery, cellphone and other home bills
- How to calculate your debt-to-income ratio—and why you should know this number
The submit MoneySense’s free Excel template for your monthly budget appeared first on MoneySense.